Monday, January 26, 2009

Five Months!

Tomorrow Claire will be 5 months old! It seems like such a cliche to say, but it really has gone by so fast! Her week of screaming instead of sleeping has past. I think it was caused by the fact that she had a cold and was all stuffed up. I know when I can't breathe through my nose, I don't sleep well either! So, now she's back to looking forward to her naps and sleeping 11-12 hours through the night. Hooray! We really are so stinkin' lucky that Claire is such a good natured little one! I never imagined that she would be this happy all the time! Here's a few fun pictures to close out the first  5 months of her life:

Uncle Kristian and Aunt Taylor came to visit to take their dogs to the beach in Huntington. Claire and I came along to bask in the 80 degree January weather. And I learned that sand + big wet dogs + babies = logistical complications. I don't know why it didn't occur to me before hand. One of those learn by experience parts of parenthood, I suppose!



Claire and I watched the inauguration of President Obama together. I really enjoyed it, but her attention span for the historic event was quite low... she preferred to nap. 



I bought this fantastic outfit for her while we were visiting Kevin's parents over Thanksgiving. It was universally hated by the Lemoore contingent, but I LOVE the gold puffy vest!  Up till now it has been too big. But on Saturday it finally made it's debut at the US vs. Sweden soccer game we went to for Kevin's birthday. Nothing says Happy Birthday like bling!

1 comment: