Tuesday, March 1, 2011

All About Jude

Jude is 4 months old now!!! So here's the low-down on our very favorite boy:



The numbers: He just had his check up today. He's in the 70th percentile for weight at 15 lbs 11 oz and the 50th for height (25 inches.)

Newest things he does:

He has started grabbing at things for the purposes of gnawing on them. His feet are his favorite chewing items.

He laughs and laughs and laughs! He is truly a happy baby.

He goes wild in the bath and I end up drenched from all his splashing.

He is a jumping bean. He loves his jumperoo and will LITERALLY go for over an hour without stopping. (Which is amazing cause I get so much done, but the noise is a little maddening.)

He simply will not sleep through the night. I think I have unrealistic expectations because Claire was amazing in this regard. But, we're working on it. I've got him down to waking only twice (on good nights) but the first time- around 1 am- I don't feed him, and if possible don't even pick him up out of his crib. If I don't get to him in time, however, he is too awake and squalls until he wakes Claire up. Then, I am forced to give in and rock him back to sleep. So, even though he only eats once between the hours of 8 pm and 7:30 am, I still wake up about every 3 hours. *sigh*

All in all, our son is AMAZING! He is so easy to love to pieces!





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment