Monday, August 25, 2008

Due date...hah!

So, today is my due date. Too bad that means very little about when Claire will actually be born. I'm pretty positive it will not be today, though.  But for people who are less familiar with childbirth, or those that are used to the scheduled inductions, this concept has been very hard for them to understand. These are some of the baffled questions we have gotten: "What do you mean you don't know when she'll be born. That's what due dates are for, right?" " What do you mean Rechelle was out all day running errands, shouldn't she be at home resting and waiting?" "What are you doing at church, aren't you due tomorrow?" "I can't believe you're dancing, you're going to have a baby soon!" "What day and time can I come by to visit...you don't know...what...why?" And so on and so on. 

So yes, don't think due date, think guess date... or really "guess week" would be most appropriate! As of now I feel no different than I did last week, but we'll keep you posted!

4 comments:

  1. So glad for the updates. Due dates, shmoo dates. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought a lot about you today. I predict next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi guys,

    I have been checking the blog at least 3 times a day for a few days. I am so anxious. heeheehee

    How are you guys today?

    Staci :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats huge! i can't believe i missed it when i came by yesterday! jaja.

    ReplyDelete