Claire has opened up a whole new world of exploration. She loves to walk everywhere! (Well, she's not doing it completely on her own yet, but we're soooo close!)
Here's a run down of all the things she does, there are sooo many every day!
- Signs she now does consistently: please (all the time for everything), thank you, more, flower, all done, eat, doggie, bird, airplane, mom/dad (they look the same still)
- She says hi all the time to everyone and everything
- She says mama and dada for the correct person
- If you ask her what sound a monkey makes, she says "oh oh oh"
- When she sees something interesting (which is everything) she points and says "ooooohh"
- She talks on the phone, or anything shaped remotely like a phone
- She requests items and actions by pointing and signing please
- She dances to anything musical, whether it's Kevin whistling or a car alarm
- She imitates any noise you make. She loves to roar like a lion and mimic people laughing
- She blows kisses
- She gives kisses to anyone without facial hair, most of the time closed mouth puckers now
- She likes to kiss her baby and stuffed animals
- She jargons like crazy
There is so much more I'm sure, but I need to feed her breakfast while Kevin cleans up a poopy diaper. Love you all!