Friday, September 25, 2009

Claire's the Main Attraction

Oh my goodness! Claire is just getting more and more awesome! haha! She is so social. Any time we go out in public it's "hi hi hi" to EVERYONE! If she's set free to walk around, she walks up to complete strangers and askes them to pick her up, and then she tries to give them all kisses! Seriously, my errands take 3X as long these days because literally everyone who walks past her stops and goes wild over her for, like, five minutes. And I am honestly not exaggerating. She is also starting to talk a lot more. Here's what she says now in addition to all the signs I have already catalogued:
  • hi (of course)
  • hola (no kidding, it's so cute!)
  • mama
  • dada
  • up
  • down
  • open
  • close
  • ball
  • bath
  • whazat (what's that)
  • all done
  • uh oh
  • help
  • animal noises: monkey, elephant, chicken, bird, dog, cow, pig
  • plus and endless string of nonsense that makes sense only to her
I have some video of her jabbering away, but I'm having trouble importing it right now... I'll consult IT (A.K.A Kevin) and try later. For now, here's some of the latest pictures:

These are a pair of size 2 shoes that STILL FIT, but I don't think they were designed for walking, let alone running! Because Claire is so small, it's hard to find shoes that can handle what she puts them through.



She loves to eat by herself... she probably gets about 70% of it in her stomach.


Doing some hard time


She was charming a family who was sitting behind us.


She is so happy most of the time! Such a fun kiddo.


5 comments:

  1. What a sweetheart! I can't wait to see her again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blogs! Claire is a charmer for me too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That chick is stinkin' cute, just like her daddy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, Norah has size 2 shoes that still fit that look JUST like that on the bottom! I've given up and started getting her size 3 tennies and putting thick socks on her. There's a lot more walker-type options just one size up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute! :) i can't wait to go to disneyland with her! :)

    ReplyDelete