Thursday, November 13, 2008

New things about Claire


1. She rolled over three times on Monday! I was shocked because I wasn't expecting her to do that yet. She consistently did it three times in a row. But since then, nothing. I'm stocking it up to a particularly wiggly day, not a milestone reached.

2. She almost laughs. When we talk to her and laugh she smiles really big and makes a cooing sound that I think will soon be an official laugh.

3. She got her first cold this week. And then was nice enough to share it with me. Surprisingly, she doesn't mind the booger sucker too much. Sometimes it even makes her smile!

4. The prediction we made that she would be a thumb sucker seems to be coming true. She always spits out her pacifier and prefers to suck on her fist. Up till today, her thumb has alluded her. She would find it occasionally, but then it would slip out and she couldn't recover. When I went in to check on her this morning, she was sucking her thumb. Then when she was tired and ready for a nap, I looked over, and there was the thumb again. And while napping just now, she has spit out the pacifier and is currently going to town on her thumb.

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it ironic that my daughter would be stuck to her binkies and your daughter would be a thumb sucker? hehehe
    ~Vanessa

    ReplyDelete